Choose a methodChoose whether a compost bin, worm farm, or bokashi bin is right for you based on your volume and type of food/garden waste, available space, and budget.
If you would like help choosing your product, click on the chat bot button right and select Send Message.
Compost bins add heat to speed up the process via above ground, partially buried, or rotating chambers.
- Processes lots of food scraps (limit meat and diary).
- Above ground and tumblers compost garden waste too.
- Low maintenance.
Produces rich harvestable compost for your garden and the sourrounding soil, plus tumblers produce liquid fertiliser.See benefits
Hungry worms break down food scraps into solid and liquid nutrients in compact multi-tray and larger single tray farms.
- Processes medium amounts of food scraps, primarily fruit and vegetables.
- Suitable for indoor as well as outdoor placement.
- A bit more maintenance.
Produces rich harvestable worm castings as well as lots of liquid fertiliser for your garden.
Bokashi uses anaerobic bacteria to ferment food waste into a readily decomposable ferment in a sealed kitchen bench bin.
- Ferments medium amounts of food scraps, all kinds!
- Suitable for kitchen or outdoor placement.
- Low maintenance, except when emptying.
Produces fermented food scraps (you then bury in soil) and lots of liquid fertiliser for your garden.
Need help choosing?
Answer a few questions and we'll suggest options